Thomas Aquinas--Aristotle--Rene Descartes--Epicurus--Martin Heidegger--Thomas Hobbes--David Hume--Immanuel Kant--Soren Kierkegaard--Karl Marx--John Stuart Mill--Friedrich Nietzsche--Plato--Karl Popper--Bertrand Russell--Jean-Paul Sartre--Arthur Schopenhauer--Socrates--Baruch Spinoza--Ludwig Wittgenstein

Sunday 25 January 2015

GONG XI FA CAI SG 50


This is a piece of graphic art that I have created without any physical drawing, painting materials, special computer apps or electronic tools. I call it my New Digital Art. This celebratory golden jubilee piece, called "Gong Xi Fa Cai SG50" is my interpretation of Singapore's 50-year history of progress; emerging from the dark shadows of uncertainty in early statehood to the confident shining lantern that it is today. 

My wish for Singapore is the same wish that we have every Chinese New Year - a wish for happiness and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment